Let’s get the basics out first.
This awesome feature is available on iOS and Android users both! And, you need a Payoneer account and JazzCash account.
Sync Payoneer and JazzCash
- Download JazzCash App.
- Register your number on app to start the process.
- Once registration is complete and you have setup your MPIN, you are in effect, ready to sync Payoneer and JazzCash
- Tap on Payoneer Logo in the main dashboard of app.
- Link your Payoneer Account (this is assuming you already have a Payoneer Account)
- Sign-in using your username and password and wait for the sync confirmation.
Your basic setup to withdraw is complete at this point.
To withdraw money directly and instantly from Payoneer into your JazzCash account, you now need to follow the withdrawal procedure:
How to Make Instant Withdraw
Here’s how you withdraw money instantly from Payoneer to JazzCash and onwards into your personal bank account within the same hour.
- Open JazzCash App
- Select Payoneer
- Insert the amount you want to withdraw (your Payoneer balance should be visible on the top). The amount you will insert here will be in the currency your Payoneer amount is in. You should see the conversion amount in Red ink giving you an exact idea about the amount that you will receive in JazzCash account.
- Hit the transfer button.
- Review the transfer details and confirm via MPIN or Touch ID.
Your amount should be in your JazzCash account within few minutes if not instant. Please know that there is a transaction fee of 2% and the minimum you can withdraw is $1. You can see more charges here. Once this process is complete, you may withdraw this amount via ATM Card if you already have the JazzCash VISA debit Card. If not, you can order one for RE 1/- Promo Offer (regular cost: PKR 599/-)
On the other hand you can also transfer amount into your/anyone’s bank account.
Transfer Money From JazzCash to Bank Account
- Select first option of “Send Money”
- Select the third option; Bank.
- In the below fields add the phone number of person you are sending the money to.
- Select Bank Name.
- Insert Account number
- Type in the amount you wish to send and see the fee charges right there. Press the yellow button to move to next screen
- Verify the information and confirm by typing your MPIN. Hit the yellow check-marks
And that’s how you send the money from JazzCash to bank account; your own or someone else’s.
However, if you feel you don’t want to bring JazzCash into your life, and still wish to withdraw your money from Payoneer into your bank account, then watch this how-to video and start the process. Just know that it takes a few days for the money to arrive in Pakistan.
If you are new to Payoneer, you can read this review and see if its something you want or not.
And just an FYI, JazzCash is not the only mobile wallet in Pakistan that allows direct deposit and withdrawal from bank account, all mobile wallets allow it.